Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery costs with shipment costs

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I want to capture the delivery costs from shipment cost document.

I did all bellow mentioned settings:

For freight cost to be transfered as delivery cost, the Purchase order need to have a freight condition with zero value. Also the freight condition need to have indicator set in config for 'copy shipment cost'. Once this is set up and shipment cost document created, do PGI and it should create a DCGR document in PO History.

Even after all these settings, i tried but no result. It is not creating ths DCGR in PO History.

Can any body tell me this bellow setting: Where is this exactly. I tried no field with the name Relevant for costing

Shipment cost item categories Under the Shipment cost types and item categories activity, set the Relevant for costing field to A = Relevant for calculating delivery costs (Delivery costs). This results in the shipment costs not being transferred directly into accounting. The accounting is done via the purchasing functionality for delivery costs.

Can any body give me the solution?

With regards

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything especially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to capture delivery costs from shipment cost document....then why cant the shipcost be posted at delivery level.So that u can have a clear view of the cost for a particular delivery...

Reward if helpful.

-Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

transaction T_56