cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving MM_MATBEL- How to confirm the List of transaction codes/reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Archiving Experts,

My requirement is quite simple. I need to Archive MM_MATBEL .So i need to know which are the Transaction Codes and Programs that are affected if i archive this data.

I am aware of one methodology to my problem but its too tiresome and monotonous. What i can do is go to DB15 and find out the main tables affected when this object is archived. Then go to SE38, enter the table name and use a "where used list". You will get a list of programs/reports and t.codes which is being hit by this object's-main table. But this procedure is too tedious.

Are there any other methjods/documents which can help me for my above question(For MM_MATBEL or be it any other functional object).

Reward Points available for quick solutions.

Please Help.

Spike

Edited by: Spike on Jun 3, 2008 10:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. One way is to develop ADK based programs and create an archive object.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/2A/FA0391493111D182B70000E829FBFE/frameset.htm

2. Check SARA - archiving process administration

You can use following EXITs or BADIs

ARC_MM_MATBEL_CHECK Prüfung ADD-ON-spezifischer Kriterien für MM_MATBEL

ARC_MM_MATBEL_WRITE Check Add-On-Specific Data for MM_MATBEL

check the links for more details:

/message/3216495#3216495

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

I appreciate your willingness to help me. But your recommendations donot serve my purpose.I am in SAP archiving since more than teo years and i am aware of the links/generic documents that you are reffering to.

What I want is that I need to know which are the Transaction Codes and Programs/reports that are affected if i archive this(MM_MATBEL) data or any other object like FI_DOCUMNT,CO_TOTAL.

My question is not specific to MM_MATBEL. It was just an example object i choose.

Kindly reply .

Thanks

Spike

Edited by: Spike on Jun 3, 2008 3:23 PM