cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSTL is not displaying in interface mapping

former_member737583
Participant
0 Kudos

I've created a XSLT transformation, next I've zipped *.xslt file into *.zip and imported (it is visible in Imported Archives). When I click "Display program" icon, I see popup with valid code.

In message mapping I want to use this imported transformation. When I'm selecting XSL and then when I'm trying to select any XSLT I'm not able because nothing is displayed. When I tried to use drag and drop technique to paste my imported xslt I got an message:

"IA_XSLT_PROXY_req has no program", where IA_XSLT_PROXY_req is a name of imported archieve.

Any idea what is going on?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before you import your XSL try to save your file as .xsl. This .xsl should be in small letters and then you zip it and then you import it in imported archive.

Please reward points if it helps

Thanks

Vikranth

former_member737583
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem was XSLT extension

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you selected the option of XSL Mapping in Interface Mapping. Please select it from drop down list from where you select the ABAP MApping / Java Mapping. It will be in left side of lower window in Interface mapping. Please check it out.

For more info about it you can refer to this weblog.

/people/aashish.sinha/blog/2008/01/17/step-150-by-150-step-simple-approach-for-xslt-mapping

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful