cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two sales orders same shipping point, same delivery date and same customer...

I delivered them, done PGI

when i go to VL02n and then document flow, it showing PGI completed, and pickng request completed, but delivery and sales order is like...being processed

then with one delivery document number when i do billing only one item is copied there...and it says to do split invoice...

how to get out of this situation...please give me steps

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD,

U r correct, U did partial delivery that's the reason document flow show's u delvery is in process.

Once all order quantity will deliver it shows status full.

Reward if it helpful.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to have one billing against multiple sale orders, following should be same in all sale orders.

1) Payer

2) Inco term

3) Payment term

4) Shipping condition

5) Exchange rate at header level in case of exports order

6) Account Assignment Group

7) Actual GI Date in Delivery in case of multiple deliveries

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the line item order quantity is 1000, but 350 is delivered today....

so its a partial delivery...may be thats why the system is still showing order as open/being processed i think, please correct me if I am wrong

Well in such cases what has to be done...two sales orders has two line items, which are sent on partial delivery

how is the billing done?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Be it you are delivering partially or full quantity, if you want to generate one billing against multiple sale orders, then you have to ensure the conditions listed above by me are same in all sale orders.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the copy control from Sales order to Delivery( VTLA) as well as Delviery to Invoice (VTFL). i think for both u have maintained order split and Delivery split at item level routines. Please change u setting as per your own requirement..

Regards

Sankar