cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to execute a Print program, if it is an INclude program?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Very Good evening!

How to execute a Print program of a samrt form..if it is an INclude program...?

And, There is a T-code to debugg Smart form...It should be something SSFTRACE.....Please correct me...If you know the correct T code.

Regards,

Kittu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good morning.

The print program will probably contain a subroutine that should be called to start the processing (this is typically assigned to customising and called from the standard transaction). You could write a wrapper program to call this subroutine.

You can debug smartform using the regular ABAP debugger. At runtime the form is generated ABAP, search the forum using 'debug smartform' for more details.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Very good evening!

The Print program is an INclude program....I had set Break points at the function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME.

But, do not know how could i get into debudding mode to check the values that are passing in the IMport and Export parameters.

ANy suggestions would be appreciated!

Regards,

Kittu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can search in Include program, where the parameters of import and export assigned values , In that place keep break points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JANARDHAN,

I had already put Breakpoints on those parameters...But, how can i check the values?

DO i need to click on anything else...Because, if it is a general program then I set Breakpoints and click on Execute...

But, here I set Breakpoints now how do i check their values...Do i need to enter into debugging mode or is there any other way to chk its values....Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Debugging mode, what ever parameters you need to see, Double click on that parameter.it is automatically see the value in debugging table.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Very Good morning!

Thank you for your response....

Information provided was helpful.

Have a great day!

Points Rewarded..

Regards,

Kittu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To debug the smartform, when the function moduole is generated then in the menu got-Main program where you can find the main program for this include. there u can find several includes and pick the one with ur function module name and go to that include and then put a break-point in it. Now run the function module r smartfrom u can see debugging of smart form .

Reward if helpful.

Chandralekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chendra Leka,

Very Good evening!

My issue is fixed....

Thank you for your time........

Have a great evening!

Regards,

Kittu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First of all assign the function module to print program through T-code NACE for PO , sales order,etc.

after setting break point go to print preview of document through me23 or va03 etc.

Thnaks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is done ..It is configured in NAce with the appropriate Output type....

I had types ME23n, Me22N and cheked with the value....It is displaying the PO values...But, in print privew it is not displaying it ...It just display's the big white sheet.

For this reason I need to check with the parameter values of Function module which is used in INclude progeram....I set Break points at the Function Module....Now, please tell me how can I chk the values of teh parameters. As, it is an Include program it will not let me switch on the debugger.... So, is there any other way that i can debugg them by setting break points?

PLease help....

Thank you,

Kittu