Problem in Document Distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

for document distribution i had done

1) maintained communication type RML.

2)maintained distribution type, activated it and make it default

3)created reciepient list and started distribution in CVI8

4)got message document sent succesfully.

But, the prob. is that in tr. code SBWP document is not recieved and in distribution log document is shown with yellow flag & "SY" status

what is missing in above steps.what i had to do...

Expecting help from you...points will be awarded Be sure..

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no batch job created. In such case you will find all mails with RML / INT in waiting loop.

Solution is create batch job for each distribution type like RML and INT. Schedule this batch job with lead time of 1 min and make it automatic scheduling. (Transaction SM35,36,37)

Take help of basis in this case. It will solve your problem.

Regards,

Hemant

PS: Pls award point if solution is useful.

jennifer_kramer2
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you activate the RFC destination for workflow in tcode: SWU3?

(All those checkmarks should be green - or atleast a majority of them. But definately the RFC destination.)

And Make sure you have enough authorization to create the RFC destination...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

What ever step you followed is absolutely fine, still u again try with below procedure, because I have done with same and it got executed.

1. Create DIR using Tcode CV01N and save it.

2.Customizing settings :

Under Document management u2192 Document distributionu2192 Distribution typeu2192 Define distribution types (RML: for object reference) .

3.Go to DIR using T code CV02N : Under Environment->doc distribution->Recipent list->Create

(create recipent list and save it).

4.Start the distribution with your defined entries. using t code CVI8.( Note down initial order created.)

5.Look at the log entries, using t code CVI9.

6.Use the Workplace in the standard SAP menu. If you did everything in the right way, you will find an entry in your workplace(T code SBWP).

Also refer Note 824949-Document distribution: for Activating Event type linkage.

If you define distribution type as RMA:original file (you will find remote mail with files attached in your document inbox).

Still if you are getting error, let me know.

Regards,

Seema Pilankar

If it useful, reward me the points

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i had allready maintained above things.

with that re-activate the following workflows in transaction SWDD:

WS20000104

WS20000137

But, the problem is still pending is that in tr. code SBWP document is not received and in distribution log document is shown with yellow flag & "SY" status

any more useful suggestions,

thx..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

The steps required for distribution is ok but have you confirmed whether the reciepient you are sending is from external company\other server other thn the server or client u are working in.

pls use t.code so12,maintain required communication type and under address-->other communication u can maintain the system name, standard number, RML client and ID.

Thank You,

Manoj

Pl reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manoj,

i had alraedy maintained same in t.code so12,

but problem is not solved.

any other suggestion from experts..

thx.