Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg. smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every Body,

Im Modfying one smart form that is deliver note. My Requirement is

i want to add logo and one signature window . I created signature window also, after creating signature window it is saying 'Table is wider than window'. so, what would i do...?. and how to test the smart form either it is correctly working or not?.

Rewards are helpful answers...

Thanks & Regards,

Narasimha Rao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can assign your smartform to a delivery using NACE transaction, V2 application type.

If a table is wider than it's window, it could not be shown.

However tables could be located only in the MAIN window.

Check out the output conditions of your MAIN window, and the table within it. The table will be wider.

The best if you enter the width in 'CM' for both objects to avoid conversion mismatches.

Regards

Tamá

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ur window size is going over to page size ur using , so re-size ur window by giving appropriate co-ordinates .

then take print preview OR replace old SF in OUT PUT type and check it through running t.code.

upload ur logo to SAP system first then assign it in SF.

reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Click on form painter and give a look at your window size. You can even size it as per your table .

Always keep your table width less than your window size.

Try to either increase your window size wider or decrease your table size.

And you can decrease your table size in table painter there jus keep pointer and decrease its size.Simple.

Now activate your form click on execute , execute untill u will see print preview. This is how to test your changes.

Regards

Swetha.