cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jco connection test successful or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to test jco connection.But in sld screen create jco connection,maintaion jco connection are in disable state.How to enable these two.Kindly do the needfull.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enable it, test then. Never start a connectivity test with disabled jco. Although sometimes you need to test the disable ability. Then do it!

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

You have posted the same query in the other post. Kindly follow that if possible.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

These tabs are active only if your user has administrator authorization for the J2EE Engine and access to a System Landscape Directory

You need to login with J2EE Administration privileges. If a user has roles assigned for Central NetWeaver Administration, Local NetWeaver Administration, I would suggest to go with all roles assigned to your user first and then go further.

For better understanding, please check the following link, describing procedure for:

[click here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/3a/3b1b40fcdd8f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

1.Create JCo Destination

2.Maintain JCo Destination

3.Start Assigned SLD

4.Check SLD Connection

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for your Miracle reply, since two months i am facing this issue, your response helped me a lot.Problem got solved.

Thanks & Regards

Karunakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's a good news. If you like you can award points even faisal was taking you to the right direction.

Also you can mark your thread as answered.

All's Good that End's Good !