Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People

I am trying to Multi Mapping Means, Receiver side 2MT's,

1DT and 2MT's with using BPM how can i create the scenario, my interface is F2F how many message interfaces i have to create and how many message mappings and interface mapping can pls tell me the process

ASAP

Thanks & Regards

shekar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

with BPM:

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

without BPM:

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Regards

Patrick

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can refer following blog to implement multi mapping using BPM:-

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2748] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

In your case, if I understanding your scenario properly, you have one message in source and two message in your target side. You need to do a message mapping in which you have one message on your source side and two messages on target side and use this mapping in Interface mapping. In BPM use a transformation step to use this Interface mapping.

Regards

Sami

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

You need to create 3 message types.

1 for source and 2 for target.

You need to create 1 message mapping.

it consists of 1 source and 2 target messages.(this you an achieve in the message tab)

You need to have 3 message interface.

1 for source and 2 for target

You need to have 1 Interface mapping.

In which you will have 1 source message and 2 target messages.(make it 0....unbounded)

This all about the Integration repository.

Now you will face a problem in Itegration directory.

You will not be allowed to have more than 1 target message for Interface detemination, in order to avoid this go for extended Interface determination.

Click on extended radio button.

refer to this link.

reward points if helpful

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this either with BPM or without BPM using enhanced interface determination.

Check this without BPM.

Check this too.

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

Thanks,

vijaya.

Edited by: Vijaya Lakshmi Palla on Jun 2, 2008 6:11 AM