Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodafternoon gurus:

I was asked to generate total sales amount done on a given day/range of dates

with respect to customer or without specific customer....

like customer X's today bill amount is 250000

we sent him these many materials

the size of the material

product description

Central excise duty

Cess

Higher education Cess....

All these have to de displayed.

please suggest me a way to do this with steps...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sd,

As per the standard reports you can't get all the details in one report so you better to develop new Z report with the help of ABAPer.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can yo uplease tell me what is that report?

I would like to mention it to the abaper so that he generates them.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SQVI and table join VBRP (to get sales details) / J_1IEXCDTL (to get duty amounts)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A program needs to be created by an ABAPER for this you need to mention the fields which needs to be captured from the respective tables and associate this program to a transaction code with required inputs saved in variants and on executing this transaction you should get the report.

First identify the fields and the respective table and sit with an abaper and explain about your requirement.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its bit late I am answering to it but please note some points below:

In this case please first try to understand customer business requirement, also find out if he has any legacy system(hard copy or EX-cel) earlier maintained for the same report.

if yes

then to try to find the table and fields or the logic for each column and ask the abaper to pepare the same.

If No

Prepare a functional specification and get a sign off from your client and then ask your abaper to prepare a TS.

The above details cannot be fetched as a standard report and it has to be a u201DZu201D report..

Regards