Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: PRICING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have 2 questions.

One of my condition type validity period will be ended after 3days. And I have created one sales order today but i will be billing it after 10 days.So my question is will this particular condition type will be reflected in my billing.

And my second question is i created a sales order with conditiontype k007 and at the time of billing i dont want to include or calculate this k007. So where to do the settings.so that it should not reflect in my billing.

Thanks & Regards

Debasish

i

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear debasish

Go to V/06, select condition type K007 and select the box for the field "Deletion" under the tab "Changes which can be made". By doing so, the condition type will flow into your billing but you have the option to delete it.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear debasish

In copy control, for the field "Pricing type", if you maintain "G", your pricing in billing will be based on sale order. If you maintain "B", it will be based on the conditions what you maintain in VK11.

So in your case, if you have maintained "G", after 10 days, when you create billing, only sale order price will be fetched. Similarly, if you have maintained "B", whatever you have changed in VK11 after creating sale order, that revised price will only fetch into your sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your quick response.My first doubt is cleared.

Could you plz give some suggestion on my 2nd issue.

Regards

Debasish