cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change/History Log of PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any function module i can use or any tables that i can access to retrieve the change log of the PR line item? I need details such as change by, create by etc.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. All changes are stored in tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

CDHDR holds the name and date items were changed, CDPOS holds the actual field changes.

As all changes go in these tables they get very big, so make sure you use as much of the key as possible.

Change doc object = BANF for requisitions. Object value = the PR number.

If you want to extract a date range via a program it is probably worth setting up an index on the change date field.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went to the table CDHDR, there's no field name called change doc object.

I tried entering BANF to the class object and input my PR number in the object value, but i couldnt retrieve anything out.

Any advice?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You are doing this in the R/3 / ECC system?

The field for doc object is OBJECTCLAS, and the req number should go in OBJECTID.

What I would do is just put in BANF in OBJECTCLAS and put number of hits to 5 or something and just run it, see if you get any hits.

You should do, as long as some reqs have been changed in your system.

I would also check in ME53N that the req you want to look at has been changed. If it has never been changed since it was created it will not be in CDHDR.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its the SRM system.

We view the PR using bbp_pd. That's why i guess i wont be able to find the entries based on what you had mentioned.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Weishan,

Your question is not clear : do you look for modifications in SRM or in R/3?

In SRM, PR documents don't exist. If you look for Shopping Carts, the document type is just SHC (BUS2121).

Regards,

Benjamin