cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the SAPUSER accesskey and how to apply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a program in NSP with transaction SE80 using TEST user account (not in BCUSER, with bcuser it is allowing), with TEST user it is not allowing to create the program. This user has SAP_ALL profile. It is giving the following error.

You are not registered as a devoleper.

Please rigister in the Online Service System(OSS).In the OSS you will recieve an access key.

UserName : TEST

Access key : ..

How to register and how to solve this problem. Let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the following blog , it provides you how to do it.

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/08/19/licensing-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition

PS: Check the last comment.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Soumyakar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks vijay kumar gopal

its solve my issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response...The problem was solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have to register your user name in sap.

How to register the user in SAP.

Goto this link : www.service.sap.com>SSCR key>register Developer--> IN this give your userid name as Test and then select your installation also in the same page.

Then select register--> it will give a key(consists of numbers). Copy the same and go to se38 through sapgui using the Test user then create program it will ask for access there paste the key where you copied. Then select ok to continue.

This how you need to get an access key for the user in sap.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your response. To login to the www.service.sap.com we need password , i don't have the user ID and password.

My SAP server is NSP (trails version) not the licensed server how can i login..

Please let me know how to solve this ...

Thanks & regards,

Sridhar

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

As mentioned in the blog, follow those instructions and get your trial version licensed.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar

You need to have S user id for login to SAP marketplace. If you are installing SAP on personal computer, rather try installing IDES version.

Otherwise, if this is official, get S user id from you company.

Regards

Rahul

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul/Vijay Kumar,

Please check Sridhar's original post, he is using Trial version of SAP Netweaver.

Developer keys/Installation keys are not generated from service.sap.com website for the trial version.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidhesh

True indeed. But for getting his NW licensed, he require S id first, for logon to SAP marketplace.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Rahul

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope,

He doesn't require a S Userid for downloading and licensing a Trial Version. He simply needs a SDN userid/password (which he already has).

In this post, i have provided a link to a blog written by Gregor Wolf, have a look at the link,you would understand what i mean.

PS: I see that you are in Covansys, do you know Santosh K / Ganesh K ?

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidhesh

Thanks for Updating my knowledge.

I have been with Covansys past 1.5 years. My Base location is Mumbai office.

I am not able to recall these names now, but giving full names would be helpful As only Ganesh K sound familier (Ganesh Kadam).

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for correcting me. I didn't see this is an trial version so i gave a real time steps.

If it is an trial version or IDES version create a user named as SAPUSER.Then login as SAPUSER and create a program in se38 there it will ask a access key.

Please use this access key(36687663221261278694) for SAPUSER id.

FYI: the access key is only for SAPUSER id.

Regards

Vijay kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EveryOne,

I already created SAPUSER account and i am trying to create a program with the access key given by you even though it is not helpful.

Recently i applied the license key for NSP.

Any other way to solve this...?

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar M.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried the method i have proposed ?

Have you seen the blog, the blog tells you what to do.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhesh,

I read that blog but not useful. In that they specified one access key that is working for bcuser not to sapuser or another user..

Any other solution to this..

Thnaks & Regards,

Sridhar M.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So why aren't you using BCUSER ? i think for Trial version that is the developer userid they have.

I think you cannot use any other user for development since Trial version is supposed to be for individual.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar

Now I am bit confused, what you mean by trial version, have you downloaded it from SDN, or you have downloaded, full installation from marketplace and not licensed it ( I mean is it on 30 days temporary license) ?

Otherwise, the blog link provided must be of help.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siddhesh,

I am working on BCUSER, I need another user to work as developer.

Any more ideas..?

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your response.

I was downloaded that (NSP trail version) software from SDN and I was applied the license key for 90 days. Now it is running fine. My problem is i am not able to create the program in another user ( not in BCUSER).

Any more doubts about it, Please let me know..

Thanks & regards,

Sridhar M.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

The trial version as i said is for your own personal use and not for the enterprise/institution.

BCUSER is the user available with developer key etc to perform your development.

I think you may not be able to request for anymore licenses for this installation.

I suggest that you don't spend anymore time on this and use BCUSER.

Regards,

Siddhesh

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are not expecting anymore replies, please mark this question as answered, else raise an OSS message if you still have doubts.

Regards,

Siddhesh