cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control of WBS in network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Question 1 : We have around 10 WBS under a project.

Ans Users are creating 2 or 3 networks for each WBS.

i.e for a project there are totally 20 to 30 networks. How to control it?? Is it possible to control my whole project with a

single network??

Question 2 : In the current scenario of the above, my users are using, for example: "WBS.A" in Assignments Tab -> WBS Elements & "WBS.B" inside the Activity Elements. How to control it?

Expecting reply.

Regards,

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

>

> Question 1 : We have around 10 WBS under a project.

> Ans Users are creating 2 or 3 networks for each WBS.

> i.e for a project there are totally 20 to 30 networks. How to control it?? Is it possible to control my whole project with a

> single network??

Yes its Possible, by not default but by creating the Network at the top level WBS element and then adding the activities to that Network and later picking and droping them to the relevent WBS element.

> Question 2 : In the current scenario of the above, my users are using, for example: "WBS.A" in Assignments Tab -> WBS Elements & "WBS.B" inside the Activity Elements. How to control it?

>

Not sure about this question please reframe it.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

For Ans-1

- My network is becoming very very slow, if i assign as you say.. Is there any ways to increase my speed of that Single network?

My Question-2 Again :

- My project structure as follows

PS-0201 - Main project

PS-0201.A - Articles under A

PS-0201.B - Articles under B

If we are creating a network for PS-0201.A, Users should not use any other WBS for that network,

but in system there is no control for that, users are free to change the WBS under activity level...

Pls. suggest