cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variant configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have an issue in VC. In my VC default values are not showing up for materials. they are getting deleted some where.

i have checked with all the procedures and constraints of the materials and no where they are deleted by any of them,

i hace put the break point in the function module which is defaulting the values and in debug the fields are showing the

vaues but as soon as the VC screen enteres the default values are getting deleted somewhere. does any one got the similar

situation.

can anyone help me.

regards,

pavan,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LOVC/LOVC.pdf

try this link,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean to say after maintaining characteristic values in characteristics its getting deleted automatically...

if u save the characteristics there is no such kind of chance to be deleted

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no, my problem is when i am creating an order item in sales order va01, and entering the item and quantity and then when i am going in to the VC screen for giving the characteristic values there the material is assigned with few default characteristic values and they has to be shown there but they are not coming up.

i think i am clear now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In characteristics the tab characteristic value next to the values there is afield called default check the field it comes defaultly in order

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

thanks for the inputs but in my case the values have to be defalited at run-time based on the type of material and other at the function module. but if i defalt at characteristic level then icant get the values on run-time.