cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement SMARTFORM in ME23N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo,

I have created a smartform ZSMART here i want to reflect my smartform in ME23N print preview.

Can anyone please tell me the steps to implement my smartform in ME23N.

Thks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

it usually doen bu functional ppl.

If you are using IDES, you can try in the following way.

Goto T-Code NACE, select EF-Purchase Order and Click Output Types. There you will have set of output types.

Click New Entries, and create your own output type for example ZPO.

In ZPO, in the print output row give your driver program name in Program column and Smartform name in Smartform column and SAVE.

Now come to ME22N, Click Messages button and give Output type as ZPO which you craeted. SAVE. Go back. Click Print Preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually this work needs to be done by basis pplz.

Any how what you have to do is..goto nace transaction nad try to find out for purchase order..if you double click it ,it will open and in that you have choose processig routines in that u have to enter the customized smartform name in the smartform tab and if u have created any cuztomized driver program kindly add that also.

Thanks and Regards,

Arun Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thks a lot for your answer but i am not getting the correct terms tht u have suggested for me from here.....

I have went till Giving my output type ....after this i am not getting

In ZPO, in the print output row give your driver program name in Program column and Smartform name in Smartform column and SAVE.

Now come to ME22N, Click Messages button and give Output type as ZPO which you craeted. SAVE. Go back. Click Print Preview.

Please do help me to achieve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkateshwar Reddy,

Goto NACE Transaction.

Select EF Application and click on Output Types Push button on application tool bar. Now selet Output type NEUS and double click on Processing routines on the left side of the screen.

Now u can see

Medium   Program   FORM routine   Form   PDF/SmartForm Form

Give ur smart form name in PDF/SmartForm Form and delete the Form if present.

As Asif said u can also create u own Output type.

Goto NACE Transaction.

Select EF Application and select Output types Push button.

Now change the DISPLAY to CHANGE mode by pressing Ctrl+F4

Now u can see New Entries Push button on application tool bar.

Click on it and give some name to output type and give the access sequence.

if u have issue regarding which values to be entered just look in the standard output types and give the same values NEU, NEUS.

After creating the output type select it and double click on Processing routines and here u need to mention the below values

Medium   Program   FORM routine    PDF/SmartForm Form

Best regards,

raam

Edited by: Kodandarami Reddy.S on Jun 2, 2008 10:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get in touch with your Business analyst and get it done.There are settings that have to be made in SPRO in order to get this done.

Thanks

Nayan