cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing multiple customers on a single Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are wanting to implement a single Solution Manager instance for all our clients (customers). I know that AISUSER now makes allowances for different customer numbers however I would really appreciate any recommendations for this implementation - ie what are the possible pitfalls/disadvantages to having multiple customers on one Solution Manager.

Thanks

Leigh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leigh,

- Do you plan to host the Solution Manager for your clients?

- Are you a Service Provider (also known as Value Added Reseller)? If yes, you can check the [Information in SAP Support Portal|http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000677596&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&] (link is valid for registered Service Providers only).

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger

Yes we do plan to host the Solution Manager for our clients.

And we are a Service Provider - I can get to the documentation and will check this for anything useful.

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience doing this and some of the challenges they've encountered.

Thanks

Leigh

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leigh,

I assume, that you intend to offer (share) one system for many customers.

Main challenge is probably the authorization concept to allow customers accessing the hosted Solution Manager system.

New Work Centers approach with WebDynpro Applications will support for few scenarios an access to own customer data. It does not yet support all scenario.

Scenario for VARs supports Incident Management for many customer of the VAR.

Regards, Ruediger

Answers (0)