cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating inter company billing for internal customer how i can create billing document for end customer.Please give me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Rash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When You have created Billing for Internal customer, Your billing Type was "IV" {Intercompany billing}.

now when you are making Invoice for Final Customer, you select billing type as F1 { Order Relate Billing }.

Please Reward Points for relevant Answers.

Regards

MAYANK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once PGI is over, billing due list gets updated for both delivery related invoice as well as inter company invoice.

You can go to billing due list screen VF04 screen,select the options and carry out billing.

Otherwise you can do billing from VF01 screen, once you get the confirmation that PGI is over. In this case select the billing document type IV and F2 to carry out both billings

Regards

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to VF04, enter the delivery number, check the delivery related box on bottom of the screen, Execute. The system will ftech a line item with billing type as F2.

Select the line item and click on the individual billing document on top. Now the final invoice F2 will be generated, save it.

Prase

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

At the time of billing enter billing doc type--IV once wrt Delivery doc....& once again enter F2 wrt Delivery div...

I think this ll c;arify ur doubt.

Regards

JAGA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rashmi,

When you will create first billing with ref. to delivery you will get bill for the customer.

Then again go to VF01 and again enter delivery document no.

now this time you will get billing for the intercompany billing.

regards,

rahul