cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table T030K

Former Member
0 Kudos

While posting Invoice, I am getting error as

"Error in account determination table T030K key INT MWS 01".

Can anyone tell me how to go put entry in table T030K.

i.e. Menu path to go to table T030K.

rgds

AKi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhi,

Even I had d sm pblm, now it's rslvd. Menu 2 go 2 tble 030k is nothing but OB40.

U hv 2 define the G/l a/c for 01, usually it is 175000. Just chk dis, ur pblm vil b slvd.

U also hv 2 chk whether it is 01 (zero one) or alphabet O with one which defined in OB40.

Thanks,

RAVI.

Edited by: jindeRavi on Sep 17, 2010 10:20 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to the forum !!!!!

While it is appreciated for your efforts to suggest, it is also requested to see whether you give suggestion to the current thread and not to a thread which is two years back.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aki,

Goto T.code OB40 and maintain entries. Select Transaction MWS and maintain G/L account.

Reward if it is helpful

Regards,

Chandra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Akhilesh

1) In VF02, condition tab and see what tax code is flowing. Go to VK13/ UTXJ, and see whether for the combination, the tax code flowing is having validity dates within which you have generated billing

2) MWS is an "Account Key". So go to FTXP, give country of origin and tax code what is flowing in your above billing and see whether you have wrongly maintained some percentage against the relevant Account Keys

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I tried to save 4 % value in FTXP transaction against tax code 01 and mws. but still it was not solved. then again I went to FTXP, then i saw that 4% which UI saved was actually not saved. I tried to again and again but it is not getting saved.

any idea on it.

rgds

Aki

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aki

Go again to FTXP, give the tax code and place your mouse in the Account Key for which, you tried to maintain the percentage. Once you placed your mouse, click on "Deactivate line" on top and save. Now try to maintain the value and save.

Of course, you need to ensure that you have not maintained the same tax code in VK19. If so, you have to delete that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi