cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate SAP BI 7 with Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I successfully installed SAP Netweaver 2004s ( ABAP + JAVA) stack with vmware suse linux test drive and have been enabled BI server in it.

I created BI application with no error for business analysis. But after desiging the report through BEx Query Designer and when I try to Execute it to publish on EP Portal. Its opens the Two Web Browser page, one is blank and other with portal URL but doesn't show any thing in the Browser. In fact I see the the followoing URL:

http:///irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_ons!2fcom.s...

It give me the message in the browser " The address is not valid"

I can also login in J2EE administation, but I don't get any help. How can I configure it. Please help me to resolve this issue.

thanks

Obaid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This is pretty if you use follow the BI Post Installation Template that is provided in the NWA.

Just follow this note: 917950

Please read the guide and do the prerequisite before you start. My experience is that this template could fail on some of the steps. If that is the case, skip the steps that fails and do it manually.

Best Regards

Kristoffer Engh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Siddhesh for your help, in that link have lot of information on vairious topic. But, I don't know where can I get help. Is there any direct help or procedure that i can follow to implement it.

Earliest help would be highly rewarded

Thanks

Obaid

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Obaid,

SAP Help is very good, however unfortunately most people do not see its advantages nor do they invest time into it to look for the information they seek.

Honestly i am not a BI expert, however just by searching on help.sap.com and using some 'common sense' i am able to find out answer for you question.

So I believe even you can do so, on the same link that I gave you I managed to navigate to this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/88/3c1640d4642402e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Which should resolve all your queries.

As far as the rewards that you are offering at the most you can do is grant points to whoever helps you, i would rather encougage you to provide as much points as possible to anyone that helps you cause by doing so you would be helping the SAP Community reach its goal of Food for Points program.

Where in if SAP Community (which includes you too) manages to collectively secure 2,500,000 points this year, SAP will donate 100,000 Euros to an international school nutrition program that aims to ensure every hungry child has at least one meal every day, enabling him or her to learn and thrive in school

Read more about this here:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/007928c5-c4ef-2a10-d9a3-8109ae621a82 [original link is broken]

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos