cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD Done....Still stock in Quality Block....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus

I have done the UD for a material / batch but still stock is reflecting Quality Block (MMBE) against this

Status for that inspection lot is

UD PASG CCTD CALC SKIP ICST ICCO QLUP STUP

Can anyonet tell where am i missing?

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Vicky,

the note that Craig mentioned is [48815|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/48815] in which you can find the Report ZQEVAC20 which you can use to check and correct inconsistent stock.

Although according to the status information above I am missing SPCO for the completion of stock postings, could you check in QA13 if the entire stock has been posted.

You could also check the Table QALT to see if there are any partial lots associated with the named lot.

Regards,

Isabelle

Edited by: Isabelle Britten on Jul 24, 2008 9:52 AM

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The lot is a skip lot and does not have the system status of SPRQ, (Stock posting required).

So as far as QM is concerned, everything is complete. Especially since you indicated nothing has changed and you do UD's on a regular basis. This clearly appears to be a discrepancy. (The only thing I would double check are the material movements for the material and make sure there isn't a different or second inspection lot related to the same material/batch sitting out there).

OSS does have a program available to resolve these inventory issues. You should search for notes on this.

Try using the keywords IM QM inventory

This is an older note and has been available for a long time.

Craig

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivky Kabrani,

While executing the UD, depending on the UD code customization the system may prompt for stock posting or it may happen on the back ground. or you have to to it manually.

Please check the settings.

If you want to do it maually,go to MB1B and use movement type 321 transfer posting from QA to UU stock.

Thanks and regards

murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We regularly do UD with same procedure but this time the material is not moving from Quality Block. Using MB1B or any other transfer is not possible as it can be moved only by UD

Can you throw some light on system status or something which may be wrong......Are there any issues with that???

Rgds

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vicky,

If no configuration is changed then there seems to no reason for such abnormal behaviour. You can check the stock-posting tab of UD screen, this may help you to understand the inspection lot stock details.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Ok, have you done the UD with the same UD Code, You better check the option for the Posting Proposal for UD in the selected set. (QS51)

Regards,

Shyamal