cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COM object with CLSID {xxxxxxx} is either not valid or not registered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have an issue when trying to connect to SAP Business One. SAP Business One is installed on a server and the web application in another server. We are developing a . NET web application, but when trying to connect to the company database I get the following error:

COM object with CLSID {A355004F-AAB4-41D3-BDE0-7EAED1ED5FFF} is either not valid or not registered.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: COM object with CLSID {A355004F-AAB4-41D3-BDE0-7EAED1ED5FFF} is either not valid or not registered.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80040154): COM object with CLSID {A355004F-AAB4-41D3-BDE0-7EAED1ED5FFF} is either not valid or not registered.]

PRSBO.SAP_DIAPI.CheckSAPConnection(String Server, String CompanyDB, String UserName, String Password, String DbUserName, String DbPassword, Boolean UseTrusted)

PRSBO.SAP_param.CheckSAPConnection()

PRSBO.SAP_param.b_check_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1277

Can anyone help me on this. I will apreciate any help

Thanks

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrea:

It seems the COM object is not registered.

If you already know what is the object (file name) you could try to register it manually using Regsvr32.exe program.

Or, if you didn't know the library name, you can try to find the file name by searching into the windows registry by the CLSID {A355004F-AAB4-41D3-BDE0-7EAED1ED5FFF} then when you find the correct file, try to manually register.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Federico G. Babelis

http://www.gazum.com