cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS 6.20 PL18 - ALV Grid issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the midst of testing the ITS 6.20 patch 18 with EP6 SP12 and we have run into some problems that were not evident with 6.10.

First. With IAC PP_MY_REQUIREMENTS (Requirements Profile) and PP_MY_PROFILEMATCHUP (Profile Matchup), there is now a visible horizontal bar that goes across the whole window. It can be moved up and down. This is not there in 6.10.

Second. With the new PZ31_EWT (Edit Qualifications) transaction, when you select a qualification on the left and it then appears on the right, the dropdown for the ALV grid does not stay droped down when clicked. You have to hold the mouse button, and then when you drag over top of the choice that you want, it doesn't select it, BUT, if you use your arrow keys on the keyboard, it changes the value.

Third. With PV8I (Internal Training), when viewing the Booking Information in the bottom of the screen, the top line/header of the window is only 1/8 visible.

Has anyone run into any of these problems before? Does patch 19 or 20 (when it comes out) solve any of these problems?

Sorry for all the ranting!!

Cheers,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I tried to recreate these issues with patch 20.

First. I was not able to get the screens in the test system but it sounds to me like a splitter sash that devides two areas.

Second. The drop down listboxes work as expected with patch 20 and stay open.

Third. I am unsure if I did the correct steps but the book information area in PV8I looks pretty good. The header was completely visible.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

I was wrong about the horizontal bar in 6.10. It is there, but above it is the header information and below is the content.

I'm going to get the basis guys to get patch 20 and install it and I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks for the reply!!!

Cheers,

Kevin