cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

After removing the Credit Block on the SAP Sales Order, if I go into the Order in the change mode and then exit out of the screen without changing anything, the order goes into a credit block once again. How do I resolve this problem.

Kindly Suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

are you working in a DEV, QAS or PROD environment?

although it is possible to remove the credit (delivery) block using VA02, in the PROD environment this is sometimes not possible perhaps depending on the patches available. so the behavior of your system is quite normal.

normally we use VKM1 and VKM3 to release blocked orders. this is also for control purposes as not all users authorized for VA02 are also authorized to release credit block.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Nov 13, 2008 9:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Real problem is that even if you bypass the credit control for released document, in VA02 it changes status blocked again..

I had the same situation and solve the problem. But be carefull. In VBUK table it's changing the Document's General Credit Status "A - Status ok" instead of "D - Released"... But it will not be so much problem because at least we are having one "D status for CMGS*.. Again think twice..

Credit Management routine (OVA8 - no check) you should create a new routine and write the code below:

IF XVBUK-VBELN GE 1. "It's in change mode.

MOVE charx TO bypass-security.

MOVE charx TO bypass-dynamic_limit.

MOVE charx TO BYPASS-USER1.

MOVE charx TO BYPASS-USER2.

MOVE charx TO BYPASS-USER3.

IF XVBUK-CMGST = 'D'. "Released document.

TRANSLATE RKVBUK-CMPSB USING 'BD'.

TRANSLATE RKVBUK-CMPS0 USING 'BD'.

TRANSLATE RKVBUK-CMPS1 USING 'BD'.

TRANSLATE RKVBUK-CMPS2 USING 'BD'.

ENDIF.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

Bye..

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the configuration of Automatic Credit Control there is an option to enter a small ABAP routine into the field called "No Credit Check". If you create a routine (tx VOFM) that checks the credit status (VBUK-CMGST) and, if it is 'D' (i.e. released by credit representative), set all the BYPASS fileds to 'X', you should not get a re-check and re-block.

Regards,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

this sometimes happens in PROD. you should try removing the block using VKM1 or VKM3.

post again for the results.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the transactions, but the thing is, I do not want to use this transaction again as the order was removed from credit block earlier. If I go back to the sales order in the change mode again and do nothing, I get the credit block back again. That according to me is weird, So help me understand why this happens.

Appreciate your help.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi suraj

As credit block takes place , we do VKM1 or VKM3 .and check the flag., then we go to VA02. and remove the block .

In generally , As credit block happens , the sales order will be passed on to credit manager or credit representative. they will give approval. through VKM1 etc and then we go to VA02 and remove the block and proceed for further proceedings.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks.

What happens here is that CSRs create order and it goes into Credit block if it has to.

The credit folks run VKM* transaction to remove the credit block. This is intimated to the CSR who goes again to create the delivery.

There is no step for CSR to go into the sales order to remove anything or set anything again on any screen ( I am talking wrt any blocks)

Going forward, CSR uses VL01n to create the delivery wrt to the sales order.

Now delivery can be created from the sales order change screen as well. But the moment they go to VA02 -> Menu Sales document -> Deliver, the sales order is back into Credit block. Very strange but thats what is happening.

Hope you understand the scenario.

Thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi suraj

I am not much aware of this , but to the CSR's there will be intimation through some mode of communication .like mail ,fax etc. then again i suppose manually they need to remove the block .

Regards

Srinath

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please have a look in transaction OVA8.

There are 2 fields for 'Release documents are still unchecked'

Here you can have an influence if a document will be checked again or not.

Credit check: Number of days without check

Specifies the number of days after which a changed document must be re-checked for credit.

Use

This function is used for checking documents that have already been released by a credit representative, but that have subsequently been changed. The system does NOT carry out another credit check if the following conditions are met:

The value of the changed order is not greater than the value already approved for credit (inclusive of the deviation factor), AND

The current date is not greater than the original release date plus the number of days specified here.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

If you are satisfied with the answer, please give Reward Points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Appreciate your answer but that did not help much.

I still see that there is a 10 day for the release document if unchecked. Hence I am not sure why the system kicks in the credit block even if I open the sales order the same on VA02.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additionally,

if the sales order is released for credit block and I try to deliver the order from VA02, the Order goes back on block.

I get the error - Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check.

If the sales order is released for credit block and I try to deliver the order from VL01n, the Delivery can be created.

Thanks