cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[SAPAPO_FORECAST_WRITE_RFC]90ff38d484b93369ba2be3de549d21b4 is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections."

what does this error imply?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Make number of connections 20 in RFC adapter. you have option in RFC adapter for this make it 20.

See the below links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f6/daea401675752ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm

See the SAP Note 831162 for increasing the no of connection.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Swarup,

Why I shall make it "20"?

Is there any specific rason for "20"?

Regards,

Indu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Indu,

You connection pool size is getting short, so normally increasing connection pools will resolve the problem.

If increase it more than the limit then its problem to fail the load balancing, so I had said it to 20...this normally worked as per my past experience.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swarup for ur reply..

I have changed it so lets see if it works?

Regards,

Indu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.lang.NullPointerException.

Now thisis the messgae whcih is coming in coounication channel monitoring after changing it ti 20

Thanks,

Indu

Former Member
0 Kudos

u mite b getting this exceptiopn b'coz some context variable that is being retrieved has null as it's value and u havn't handled it.

try debugging your application and check if any of the context variables are havin null value.

Answers (0)