Former Member
0 Kudos

can i change a sold to party in a sales order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally you should be able to change sold-to party only if the subsequent documents are not there (Delivery / Billing).

But even if there is subesequent documents then also it is Possible (I do not know if it will really help you) to change the sold-to party using F4 help. That is, even if the field is grey-colored after subsequent documents are generated, you can use F4 and select a different sold-party and the sold-to party will change.

For this to happen you need to have implemented SAP note 817816, but not 919051.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahu,

You can change a sold to party as long as you do not have susequent document created for the sales order.

reward if benificial

thanks,

krishna prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear prasanta

As long as you have not created subsequent document like delivery or invoice, you can change the sold to party in sale order either in creation mode (VA01) or in change mode (VA02). But once you created the subsequent document, you cannot change the sold to party bocz, the said field will become uneditable.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sahu

You can change the sold to party in the sales order , but you cannot change the sold to party in delivery or billing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can change a sold to party in a sales order.

once you create a delivery, you cannot change sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u will be entering the sold to party in VA01 screen no problem u can change the sold to party.