cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Athorization object in ME22N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to provide authorization to a role to access only condition types (PRICE) in the Tcode ME22N in ECC 6.0. Exactly only the fright conditions.

And, I want to restrict from edit the quantity of the purchase order.

Both the activities are under same authorization object V_KONH_VKS, so how we can resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abu Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this authorization you tell the system which conditons you want to allow and you tell which activity you allow.

Its Create (01), Change (02) or Display (03).

When you allow this, you can not block a specific field from being changed.

In order to do that I believe that you have to make an user-exit or an modification which checks another (user-created) authorization-object to see if changing the quantity is allowed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tomas,

Thanks for your reply.

But, we are looking for a solution within the authorization part itself.

We don't want to work with user exit.

Whether the mentioned restriction is possible via authorization enhancement?

Regards,

Abu Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Both the activities are under same authorization object V_KONH_VKS, so how we can resolve this.

V_KONH_VKS does not work with purchase orders! it works with info-records and contracts and nothing else.

therefore, follow thomas advice. i don't see another changce.

as for enhancements: check for yourself if you can find something of use to you -> OLME -> Enhancements and Badis (the two last points on display on the list).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mylene,

V_KONH_VKS is an authorization object of ME22N tcode.

Which is related to purchase order, this has been confirmed form MM consultnat over here.

Is there any otheraway to work around with the authorization object, without going for coding.

Regards,

Abu Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

have it your way. but read note 17388 where it says

>1. Please check whether the user has the authorization V_KONH_VKS. It was previously missing in >the standard profile for Purchasing, M_EINK_ALL. The >authorization is only important with regard to contracts.

and to do a bit of your own checking, go to tx SUIM -> where-used-list -> authorization objects -> in programms -> checkmark 'transactions on the following pop-up'. where on the following list do you see ME22N???

and then go to your consultant and thank him.

This object does not work with purchase orders!

Edited by: Mylene Euridice Dorias on Jun 4, 2008 8:49 AM