cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiniSAP - Problems with developer key

0 Kudos

Hi @all,

today, I started installing the Minisap System on my PC. (SAP NetWeaver Sneak Preview on MaxDB).

After the installation I logged on to the System with the User "BCUSER".

I started t-code "SE38" to start developing some ABAP programms.

Now, I have to insert a valid developer key, which I can - according to the Installation Guide - find on<a href="http://www.sap.com/technology/minisap">http://www.sap.com/technology/minisap</a>.

The key I found there is: 29671482393151224771

So I entered this key in the field, but my System said, it was an invalid key.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I checked many potential nonconformities, but had no success:

- I definitly inserted the correct key found on the website, because I used the copy and paste function.

- I restarted both the instance and after that the whole pc.

- I installed a new valid 90-day license key from SAP

- My SID is definitly "NSP", Installation-Number: "DEMOSYSTEM"

Does anyone has an Idea, how I can resolve this problem? Is there another developer key available for the NSP WebAS 6.40 System?

Thank you for answering

Best regards

Ralf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I believe that I had the same problem before, but I copy and pasted again and it worked. Make sure that you are getting it all and that there is no space front or in back of the code and try it again. This code has been working for me and everyone else.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Thank you,

I tried to solve my problem on the way you said, but again, the error message "invalid key" appeared.

Is it possible, that there is a general problem with my installation?

Is there anyone else with the same problem?

Regards

Ralf

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ralf,

have you tried to follow my Weblog <a href="/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/08/19/licensing-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition">Licensing Sneak Preview SAP NetWeaver 04 ABAP Edition</a>?

Regards

Gregor

0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

yes, I tried to follow your Weblog. First time I tried this, the Installation Number was "INITIAL", after that I filled out the registration form on the SDN website and received a new license key. After installing this license key and restarting the SAP Instance, the Installation Number changed to "DEMOSYSTEM".

But also with this Installation Number, the error appears.

Answers (0)