cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postion trial balance to JDE through XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to know can we send trial balance from R/3 to JDE using XI?

Is there any application needed to on the JDE side ( like RFC or IDoc on R/3 side)?

If anyone know this, please reply ASAP .

Useful answers are appreciated.

Regards,

Pramod Thorat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if you are talking about JDEWorld or OneWorld. If JDEWorld, there are RPG programs that will need to be called using IBM APIs available in an adapter(iWay) ? If oneWorld, there are OneWorld APIs available for calling.

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod,

Any application (JDE or something else), should have mechanism of accepting data from outside. In SAP's case it is either IDOC or BAPI. If nothing is availabe application should allow as to write a program read the data from file and post it approrpiately.

However, JDE, I would think might have given some API's which can be used for this puropse. For people soft they give something called as CI's.

So, you decided how to fetch the data out of SAP, data comes into XI and then goes JDE either through the file adapter. Probably there are some 3rd party adapters for JDE. Check it out.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please reward the posts that help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for your kind reply.

I want to know in details about the JDE systems i.e. the applications it has that we can call from XI.

If someone knows/worked on these scenarios, please do the needful.

Helpful answers are appreciated.

Pramod.