cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing 2 input structures into 1 output structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a BPM where I have data from 2 input different structures that needs to be mapped and passed to the same output structure at the same time. Is this do-able through the BPM builder or the mapping builder or what?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Message Mapping there are three tabs, click on Messages tab and enter your two messages there.

Then create an interface mapping.

Create a Transformation Step in the BPM, and when you select the interface map, it will ask for two source abstracts and one target abstract.

This is supported only in BPM, since multiple messages cannot be handled outside of the BPM.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Just take look how multimapping is exeuted in the following blog:

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Regards

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this solved my problem! Thanks Shravan and the others who provided me with the appropriate blogs.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i understand you have two inputs to be mapped to one output structure. You can do this in your BPM using Transformation step. You need to do multimapping to achieve this.

Check this..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/21/6faf35c2d74295a3cb97f6f3ccf43c/content.htm

hope this helps...

Regards

Anand