cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS-MM Confirmation without ASN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently setting up the plan-driven procurement with supplier enablement (SUS-MM SUS 3.0) scenario. I am wondering if anybody has found a way to remove the ASN from the follow-on documents.

The standard Purchase Order follow-on document flow is confirmation -> ASN -> Invoice. (as per note 806022--if KZAB if selected on the R/3 PO)

I would like to go from directly confirmation to invoice:

Confirmation -> Invoice.

Thanks in advance,

Kyle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

My client wants to print ASN instead of sending an EDI for a certain group of customers. But as of now I see only the following assigned to LAVA.

Program Form routine

RSNASTED EDI_PROCESSING

RSNASTED ALE_PROCESSING

This program is for sending ASN via EDI. If I need to send a print output, then do I need to have a Z program and a Zform for this?

Or please let me know if there are more options that I am not aware off.

Appreciate your help and time

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kyle,

Did you find a solution to your problem? I am looking to implement the same thing and if you have found a solution could you please post it here or send me an email.

Thanks

Venkat

arakoni@hotmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You can use the inbound mapping badi (BBP_SAPXML1_IN_BADI found in the SUS-IMG) to eliminate the ASN requirement.

Create an instance of BBP_SAPXML1_IN_BADI (Set the doc filter to PO).

set cs_header-asn_ind = ' '.

You can use any other logic you need to set conditions for this.

Let me know how this goes.

Regards,

Kyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kyle -

Thanks for the info.

Is there a way to also create invoice directly with out ACK and ASNs? So in R3 system I would setup the PO to not expect an ACK and ASN and only a invoice.

Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Sorry for the delayed response. I've been in and out of the office for the past week.

You could try clearing the confirmation indicator with the same badi. (cs_header-or_ind = ' ')

However, if you do this, you may need to make some changes to the SUS BSP logic to let you create an invoice without a PO response to send to R/3.

Kyle

Message was edited by: Kyle MacDonald