cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS SP 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey people!

I need to find NWDS SP 9. I got the SP 11 installed, but i want the SP 9 version, so it cooperates with my dynpro components. So anyone got any tips where i can download it?

I have seen som links to older version before, but they dont work anymore. Any of you got any tips? I dont want to upgrade my JAVA EP yet.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can download it from www.service.sap.com, but you need and suser id and pwd for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for quick respons!

I got a useer and an id, but i can only find sp 11

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Maybe you can order on DVD from SAP. Talk with the person how manages the contract/license aggreement. Maybe they can order it for you.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Also, if you see something on service.sap.com like NWDS SR1, that is SP9. Download that one.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Rich!

I will try once again to find it.

If im lucky, ill post it back on the thread!

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Found it, on service.sap.com

Click "downloads", click "search for all catagories",

enter "51030724_15" in the input field. Click search. That's what you want, have fun.

Please make sure to close the post if solved. Thanks.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks man!

Im downloading it now. I think this will solve my dynpro issue. You saved my weekend:)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yep, no problem, you mentioned a dynpro issue. Web Dynpro? If you are developing web dynpro application in NWDS SP11 and your engine is SP9, then yes, you will have problems. You NWDS should always be at the same SP level as your engine. I'm sure it will work out for ya.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Answers (0)