cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Activity Report daily/Monthly/ values are all zero.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have a question(everybody), I have had the aggregator app running for a few days. I have also checked the data in the DB tables WCR_USERSTAT and the others. They all seem to have data.

When I run the user activity report i only get data with the option hourly setting.

I have also noticed that the data in the DB has 'h' as the aggregation level. I suspect that this might be the reason why the select statement of the reporting iview is only getting data for hourly setting.

If there is a setting that i have missed please let me know.

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

U have 3 reporting periods.

<b>Current Day’s Activity</b> - Creates a report of today’s activity. The time interval must be set to hourly.

For this report, set the start and end time

<b>Relative Range</b> - Creates a report of the activity during the previous specified time period.

For this report, specify a period of time, in either hours, days or weeks.

<b>Absolute Range</b> - Creates a report of the activity during a specific period of time.

For this report, set the start and end date. If the interval for the report is hourly, you can also specify a start and end time

FOr changing Procedures all go through this link,this will be helpful,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/44/5b05421bef096fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nagarajan thanks for the reply. I have seen the documentation.

I Can't seem to find the settings that are mentioned Current Day’s Activity,Relative Range ,Absolute Range. Is it perhaps because i have portal stack 12 installed and these are changes that are included in later releases 13/14.

Answers (0)