cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

if there are 3 inspection plans for the same material and there are 3 types of lots for the same material with different insp. types. so how can i associate a specific insp. plan with a specific type of lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shoaib,

Your requirement is now clear and and I think it can be also handled by configuration.

As you have a different inspection plan for inspection type 05 and 04 , please make the following configuration changes.

1. Go to SPRO -- Quality management --quality planning -- inspection planning ---general ---define task list usage . create new usage type (i.e.Z5) by copying the usage 05.

2. Go to SPRO-- Quality management --Quality inspection ---Inspection lot creation --- maintain inspection type ---select inspection type 05 and change the usage from 05 to Z5.

It should resolve your issue, only negative point of this approach is you need to have different inspection plan for inspection type 04 & 05 for all materials.

Sanjay

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hello Muhammad,

as already described you can select the correspondent plan by implying the exit QPL10001, you wouldn't even have to use different inspection types.

This exit allows you to change the plan assignment to the QALS entry currently created.

I hope that this explaination makes it clearer why I made the suggestion previously.

Regards,

Isabelle

0 Kudos

Hello Muhhamad,

you could also check the following solution which allows you to use 3 various inspection types i.e. for various customers.

In this case I would strongly recommend that you imply the exit QAAT0001 in which you can select the inspection type for the stock relevant inspection. This would allow you to then select the correspondent plan.

The second way this could be done is by using the Exit QPL10001 in which you can assign a plan to the inspection lot.

Finally you might consider a combination of both if needed.

I hope that this information helps you resolve this issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use usage 5 for GR for vendor but you need to manually choose inspection plan in inspection lot. You need to go to qa02 and choose the inspection plan manually and calculate sample size to release the inspection lot.

Let me know the requirement for mutiple inspection plan.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think following will be helpful.

1) One Inspection plan with multiple MICs

2) Multiple Inspection Plan Attachments Manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You control the different inspection type in inspection plan by inspection plan usage field. This field is located in inspection plan header in general data screen.

Find below the some of the standard inspection plan usage in inspection

1 - production

2 - Engineering

5- Goods receipt

6- goods issue

You can also configure new inspection plan usage through configuration

If you want to find inspection plan usage for particular inspection type check in configuration using below mentioned path

Spro -- quality management ---quality inspection ---inspection lot creation -- maintain inspection type--select inspection type.

Let me know if you have any further question.

Sanajy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying.but please guide me for inspection type 01(GR from vendor) which usages i can use.i want to assign three different usages for insp. type 01.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure we are all on the same page with regard to your question.

You have three inspection plans for an 01 GR for a given material. Why?

Are you inspecting the material differently because it comes from three different vendors?

Are you inspecting the material through the various steps of the prototype/model process, (i.e. 0101, 0102, 01)?

Did you create custom inspection types for the 01 inspection orign?

I think the various people who replied gave you correct answers for different scenarios. But I'm not sure we all got the question right.

Can you elaborate on what the business issue is your trying to resolve?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi craig

thanks for explaination.but my requirement is following

for a finished material i want to make insp. lots one with insp. type 04 and other for type 05.now i want to see different insp. plans for each.but when i go to insp. plan header to assign usage,in its drop down if i assign usage 5(goods receipt) for both plans.then how is it possible to pick different plan for different lot though usage is same.

if for picking different plan for different type of lot i need to assign differen usage then which of the two diff. usage i can use for two plans one for type 04 and other for type 05.

both are good receipt and there is only one usage for goods receipr 05.

waiting for ur brief response.thanks

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanjay beat me in with the solution. I was pretty sure that earlier we wern't all clear on the requirement.

Glad to see you got it resolved.

Craig