cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In Status (1)Completed (2)Not Completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In Solution manager 7.0, we have maintained over u201CZu201D status profile. In that we maintain 2 closed statuses. In crm_dno_monitor, there are three radio buttons 1) Not Completed 2) Completed 3) All.

When the user select Completed Radio button, at that time it shows nothing.

and when the user select Not Completed Radio button, at that time u201CClosedu201D Status tickets are also showing in the crm_dno_monitor.

Why it happen? How can I assign 2 Status in completed Status?

Points would be rewarded.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kumar,

Any Support Message has 2 Statuses......

One of them is the user status and other is the system status..

How to find out this out?

Just go to any Support message-> Transaction Data->Status->

There you will find the user status and the system status......

When you Execute CRM_DNO_MONITOR and select "COMPLETED" Radio Button, means that you are finding Support Msges with the System status "CLOSED or COMPLETED"...

Just note that this is the system status and not the user status.......

Thats why On executing the Tcode and selecting "COMPLETED", you get nothing........ bcoz there are no support Messages whose System Status is "COMPLETED or CLOSED".....

Reward points for usefull answer....

Regards,

Anand.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

In our u201CZu201D status profile, means User Status we maintain 2 u201CClosedu201D statuses.

While Execute CRM_DNO_MONITOR and select "COMPLETED" Radio Button, that time we want to display our 2 u201CClosedu201D Statuses message in User Status only.

Earlier we used only one u201CClosedu201D Status, at that time its working fine.

Now trouble in one u201Ctransaction typeu201D only, other transaction type is it showing properly.

I'm talking about User Status Only.

Kindly help me for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kumar,

Follow this Path and this wil solve your problem..

1) Identify which of the "Closed" statues was newly added.... since you have 2 statues with text "Closed"....

2) Copy all the attributes of the OLD CLOSED STATUS to the newly added CLOSED status...

How??

Well, execute CRMBS02... Then select our Z status Profile...............

Now copy attributes like "TRANS" (last column) from the old closed status to the new added closed status...

Obviously this applies if there are any.....

3) Also the ensure that the other attributes of the newly defined status is exactly same as the old closed status...

Where are the other Attributes??

You can find them after selecting a particular status and then double clicking on particular status....

These attributes also need to be same...

Note:

After doing this, all changes will not takes place in all existing Support Msges created, it will only be applicable for support messages created after the above changes are made correctly....

Reward if it helps..

Regards,

Anand.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

rightly said. Our system status and user status is no same. When user status is "Closed" system status is "In process".

how can I synchronize them? As per you suggestion I assigned AM03 transaction in my status profile from trns. code BS33 to both of my "Closed" status.

But when I wanted to choose the status "Closed" it was grayed and i could not select it.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

While I select the u201CCompletedu201D radio button, nowadays nothing showing.

I went to u2018Closedu2019 status Support message-> Transaction Data->Status->

There I find the user status is u2018Closedu2019 and the system status u2018In Processu2019, I changed that manually System statuses as u2018Completedu2019. Then those messages come to, in the u201CCompletedu201D radio button selection.

How can I match u2018Closedu2019 and u2018Completedu2019 automatically?

I tried what you send, went to CRMBS02u2026T-Code, then I select our Z status Profile "TRANS" (last column) from the closed status nothing showing, so selected manually u2018Completeu2019 system status AM03 transaction in "TRANS" column.

After that I create the new message in satellite system and try to close by super user but that u201CClosedu201D statuses are not displayed(grayed) in that list of status.

Why the closed statuses not display when I select AM03 in "TRANS" column? How can I solve this?

Kindly help me for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the attribute in column Trans. which is assigned to your status "closed" in CRMBS02? It should be FINI

Edited by: Christian Kaunzner on Jun 6, 2008 9:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

As per your suggestion I assigned FINI to my user status and my problem got solved. But in some of the messages for "Closed" user status system status is "Open or In process" even I assigned FINI to "Closed".

Why is it so for only some messages not for all?

Whenever I execute CRMD_DNO_MONITOR and choose not completed radio button these messages with "Closed" status displays.

Please help.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem was solved after applied the user status business transaction as FINI in all Closed Statuses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your information my dear frends Anand, Nikhil and Christian Kaunzner. Now it's working fine.

Thanks all.