cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had created one new customer .In sales order VA01 i have an error of sales area is not defined.How to overcome this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pawar,

-->Please make sure that you entered sales area data (i.e Sales organisationdivisiondistribution channel) is correct.

>Check the Sales area set up data in SPRO>Enterprise structure.Assignment>Sales and Distribution-->Set up sales area.

-->Check the custonmer master is maintained in that sales area or not.

-->If it is correct then you need to do the sales document type assignment to the sales area in the IMG

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Sales-->Assign sales area to sales document types.

Combine sales organisations

Combine divisions

Combine Distribution channels

Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas

Still you are not through do the common divisions and common distribution channels in IMG

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Masterdata-->Define common Distribution channels and Divisions

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on May 31, 2008 1:24 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet

Go to XD03, give the sold to party code for whom you are trying to create sale order and click on "Customer's sales area". Ensure that the sales area what you noticed here is the same as the one you entered in VA01 screen.

If it is different, then go to XD01, select the Account Group, existing Customer code, Company Code and maintain the sales area for which you are trying to create sale order. Also below there is a tab "Reference" where you need to maintain the existing sales area of the said customer. Once you entered all these datas, execute so that a message will be displayed at the bottom screen "Customer already exists and will be extended". Save the customer and now try to create sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales order creation VA01, i have error of " no pricing procadure is determined " .How to nullify this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in OVKK whether you have maintained the combination of sales area, customer pricing procedure (from the cust master) and the document pricing procedure (From the sales doc type)..

Regards