cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue of differing coa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have loaded 6.0 version with best practices of discrete manufacturing. Now when i am trying to post a transaction it say the chart of accounts defined for the company code and controlling area are different.

Please suggest me

thanks,

das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain that company code in FI and Controlling area, both, use the same chart of accounts. First check in Company global parameters, which chart of accounts you have assigned for your comapny code. Also check on OKKP, which chart of accounts you have assgned for your controlling area. You need to assign same chart of accounts for the both. Make settings accordingly.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ram.

Actually my issue is different, as you said correctly okkp we should maintain controlling are with the same company code chart of accounts. but i have loaded the BC sets and settings are done in such a way that the controlling area has CAIN and Company code has BPIN. Hope you understood now.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please check the config guides relating to both these settings, whether controlling area has CAIN and Company code has BPIN. I am advising you just to cross check once, because sometimes there is a possibility of improper activation of BC sets. Let me know after checking once. Normally, we have to check the settings with the config guides after activating BC sets.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram,

Yes i have cross checked and company code is having BPIN and Contolling are is having CAIN. Please suggest me to how to rectify it. And help me out in posting some entries.

And one more small thing is where do we get the end user training material?

Thanks,

Naveen