cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing CIM file into target SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are in the process of moving our XI objects to QA.

As a first step , we are preparing the QA SLD ( we have a separate SLD instance for XI DEV and QA environments ).

We have our standard objects loaded into the QA SLD. Now for the custom objects :

1.I export the product and the corresponding SWCV from the source SLD .

2. I import the zip file into the target SLD in that order. While importing the product into the target, I get a warning -

<b>The target namespace for the special import already contains data for one or more export lines. Continuing this import may corrupt the state of your data.</b>

I am not sure what this means - should I go ahead and import my custom product and its SWCV ( the next step ) despite this warning ? Or am I missing any step ? I checked the weblog on the SLD preparation and did not see any additional steps other than export/import from the source/target SLDs

Thank you for your time in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think you are missing anything. Sometime ago, I got this error, but despite of warning I have imported the data with no problems.

Instead of doing an export and import of products and SWCVs, create bridge between DEV and QA system in DEV SLD.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Check out this link

==>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/b2/0aae42e5adcd6ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Hope this will explain you all the steps in importing...:)

Regards,

Sundararamaprasad.