Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Mapping Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to this group.

I have proble in value mapping

i have done value mapping in XI DEV system when iam transporting from dev to qa few values are duplicating and some are not at all comming If you can tell me what might be the problem it will be very help ful.

Thanks

SUNIL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Value Mapping gets stored in Runtime Cache of the Integration Server.

So I have an opinion that it cannot be transported from one server to the other.We have to create it once again there. I am not sure,any way i would be happy if i am proved wrong and if there is a way out for this..

Actually, you can transport the value mappings you defined in the Integration Directory.

You can find them under Tools -> Export Configuration Objects, select 'Individual Objects' and type 'Value Mapping Group'.

The difficulty is that, if you did not define a group name for your mapping, you will only see object IDs here.

Refer

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By using CMS you can transport the data from dev to quality.

For referrence

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/08/valuemapping-using-the-graphical-mapping-tool

/people/sukumar.natarajan/blog/2006/10/23/accessing-value-mapping-defined-in-directory-using-java-functions

/people/sreekanth.babu2/blog/2005/02/23/value-mapping-replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this forum link

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/08/valuemapping-using-the-graphical-mapping-tool

Thanks

Vikranth