Can anybody pls tell me in Job work which pricng should take

because in this material cost is zero?

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it depends on the scenario at ur org .......i have used one with labour chrg, service tax, Ecess and Hecess---since there is no tmaterial cost price will not be one of the options in the revert back if u need furhter info

Regards

Maddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

1) Extend the material (say M1) in receiving plant with material type UNBW.

2) While doing MIGO, only stock quantity getting inwarded without any values

3) Create BOM in CS01 for the above, keeping material code M1 as the header component

4) Confirm the service by one operation with material code M1A (material type HALB) through MFBF (Item Category Group NORM

5) While doing PGI, stock at servicing plant will get reduced.

6) HALB being sold to customer with no ED, Cess, Tax etc.

7) Raise an invoice (charging ONLY for service charges)

😎 TDS applicable in case job work is done for third party and not applicable in case of inter plant job work

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We can have seoerate pricing procedure for the job work

In that we can define the different pricing condition types based on the processes involved in the job work.

For eaxample :- Washing,Bleaching,Heating,Curing,Gumming etc.....

We can have one pricing condition type for each process based on that we can enter the price in the sales order.

I hope it will clear for you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

while dispatching by which movement type we upload material in our storage location for picking??

regards,

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We had similar scenario. First we have used UNBW type material so there will be no valuation of the material only stock will get updated. Secondly the material will be taken into company by movement tpe 501 and will be issued by 601 itself. Since there is no valuation of the stock so the quantity effect will take place.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanx for reply. But at any point of time, that is during recieval,during production and during despatch, this material has to be shown as customer material in our stock.sothat even though you have assigned the price it shound not give any effect on the valuation of company. so when i recieve the material instead of 101 mvt type, what mvt type, i have to use, while issue to production and while recieve from production what mvt type i have to use? and what are the material types involved in the whole preocess? please reply.....