Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working in automotive industry.

To make the end product from the metal sheet, three kind of pricee are applicable.

Total Cost = Material Cost + Job work Cost + Tool Cost

How to implement this?

As per my understanding, one price only applicable for each line item in pricing.

Pls suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senni,

All costs involved while producing a finished product from the raw material would be decided by the company and they would be added up to make a final price of the finished product(Base price PR00) . Eg: labour costslubricantstool costjob work costelectricty cost+ machinery cost etc+raw material cost= PR00, by combining all these they make up a single price in the lilne item. If you want to show these prices in pricing procedure you have to maintain different condition types and attach a Altctyp to it so seperate values will flow into this condition type and values can be seen for each line item.

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you need to fixup a sales price, that should be the tatal of Material Cost, Job Work Cost, Tool cost and the profit.

Then maintin the price in PR00. If you want all these things seperately, then you need to maintain different condition for those. Need to define new condition types necessary.

Prase

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi senni,

You have concern regarding different cost not in the different price.

So you can diside the price of the product or item based on the total cost of the product(Total Cost = Material Cost + Job work Cost + Tool Cost).

No need to define different prices for the item

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

K