Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management Work Center Customizing

former_member218864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We implemented the Incident Management Work Center and we published the WebDynpro version in our Enterpries Portal, but we want to remove some links or add some others from the "Common Tasks" and "Related Links" sections on navigation pannel.

The main reason is that the final users (Creators) does not need to use de link Search SAP Notes for example and if they don't need it why can't remove that link?.

Does any one knows how to cusomize these links on that sections?

If we can't remove it, can we hide it with authorizations in some way?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards

Gustavo Balboa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Please refer to [SAP Note 1160651 - Work Centers: How to Customize (Solution Manager)|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1160651].

The SAP Note covers the following topics to adapt the Work Centers in SAP Solution Manager:

- Adding Links to individual Work Centers using PFCG

- End User and Administrator Personalization

- Branding

- Customizing and Adapting the Web Dynpro Logon Screen

Best regards (and thanks to my colleague for creating the Note),

Ruediger

former_member218864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

Thank you very much for your answer, I gave to you the 10 points because I solve the problem with that information.

Just one cuestion, do you know how to ad or remove links from the "Common Task" section? because with the Note I was able to add or remove links in the "Related Links" section using the PFCG and with the WebDynpro admin mode was able to hide or show the whole section, but I couldn't find the way to edit (add or remove) the links in the "Common task" section.

I solve my problem Adding the "Add New Message" link in the "Related Links" section, and Hiding the whole "Common Task" section because I could'n find how to remove links from that section.

I'm asking this just for future use, could be helpful to know if that is posible.

Again, thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Gustavo.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for your kind feedback. I appreciate it and forwarded your feedback to the SAP Note author.

I verified the following with our development: "Common Tasks" are not intended to be adopted by our customers, therefore it was not described in the Note.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have followed the same procedure(as in note) it is not reflecting in work center ,what could be the reason

former_member218864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be more specific? What do you want to do with your work center? wich part of the note did you follow?

Regards,

GB

Answers (0)