cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Native sql error in LCA (SCM4.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a fresh installation of SCM 4.1. While I am trying to create a version I am receiving an ABAP runtime error "DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERROR" and the eception is "CX_SY_NATIVE_SQL_ERROR".

Error "-4016" occurred in the current database connection "LCA".

Please suggest,

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is due to the fact that your livecache server is outdated or out of sync with your SCM installation. Error "-4016" is related to a 'procedure not recognized' problem.

Here is a <a href="https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700000300012002">OSS Note 487239</a> that talks about the same error but in the context of APO. See if that helps.

Srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mike,

Thakns for your timely reply. The transaction LC10 id working fine with our server. The standard liveCache user is given and the password is also given correctly.

I had tried with stopping and starting the livecache but this had not haelped me much.

Anyway thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krish,

Is transaction LC10 working on your installation? I had the same problem but I managed to fix it.

In the Integration, User Data, Standard liveCache User you have to specify a user (example LCUSER) and a password. This user must also exist in the liveCache Server instance as a database administrator.

If transaction LC10 works fine and you have a problem with the liveCache Test you must stop and start the liveCache Server with transaction LC10 on the SCM 4.1 Server, liveCache: Monitoring, Administration, Operating.

After the restart the liveCache test worked on my installation.

Good luck!

Best regards,

Mike Laanen

The Netherlands