cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In the ROle Expert when i am trying to click on approval ...I am Getting the below exception please help me in finding Root cause...

Unknown error occured while performing operation (Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (400) Bad Request. The requested URL was:"AEWFRequestSubmissionService_5_2/Config1?wsdl")

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I found that in my Dev GRC system the service AEWFRequestSubmissionService_5_2 is absent at http://server:5##00/wsnavigator/enterwsdl.html. I reinstalled GRC components many times during upgrade, but the service hasn't appeared. Does anybody know how to return back this service? Where does this service exist and how to deploy/publish it again?

Regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav, Faisal,

Please can you please share the resolution on this theadd.

I am getting an exactly same exception when I access a webservice deployed on SAP Netweaver J2EE engine. The webservice tests fine on WS Navigator. I get this excetion when I invoke this webservce using Adobe JavaScript object SOAP.

Thx, Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Sorry was my Mistake...I have resolved the above error...The exact error that i was getting was....

Unknown error occured while performing operation (56D1DAA800AA0051000000640048E0AA00044EAEE732A2A2 : Found 0 operation definitions using keys: Key name:'first-body-element-ns' key value:'urn:AEWFRequestSubmissionService_5_2Vi'; Key name:'SoapRequestWrapper' key value:'submitRequest'; )

Please let me know

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

It seems that you have not provided the correct Web Service of Request Submission. Its shown by:

The requested URL was:"AEWFRequestSubmissionService_5_2/Config1?wsdl")

Try providing correct web service URL..

Reward me points if useful.

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal