cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing IDOC Segment from RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am experiencing an issue where <MESCOD> segment from ORDERS IDOC is not passed to target when sent from RWB. When sent from source system, everything processes correctly, but our test messages from RWB lose <MESCOD>IC</MESCOD> when they reach the target system.

Our interface mapping for this scenario involves both a message mapping and an ABAP mapping before it is processed to target.

Any ideas to why this issue is isolated to RWB? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For IDOC testing follow below link instead of testing it through RWB, RWB is based on Java stack and IDOC are on ABAP stack so I doubt if you are processing the IDOCs with RWB.

IDOc testing - /people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/07/25/reposting-idocs-instead-of-recreating--for-testing-purpose-xi

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

I meant to say that we are taking a message from sxmb_moni from the source and resending in RWB to test new changes. Therefore, it's an IDOC within XML tags as XML is declared. Every field processes correctly when doing this method except MESCOD. Why would every XML node process successfully except one?

Again, when passing this IDOC from source system, everything processes correctly.

Thanks,

Kevin