cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding multiple e-mail addresses in the customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are beginning to e-mail order acknowledgements and invoices to customers. We have been able to set it up and it is working fine, however we now have a requirement to add multiple addresses to a couple of customer master records. We tried setting up a distribution list in SAPOFFICE, but when adding that name to the customer master there is an error because it is not a valid e-mail address. Has anyone found a way to add multiple e-mail addresses to the customer master.

Thanks,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dave,

Please go to XD02 transaction enter your customer then go in to the General data>Address tab>Communication here you can find field E-mail opposit to this field one arrow mark is there you press on that it will take you the next screen here you can maintain multiple E-mail addreses to the customer.

After entering one E-mail address you press on New line icon which is is located bellow of the screen before Deletion icon,then system will give you new line now you can enter another E-main address then press New line icon again system will give you new line like this you can enter multiple e-mail adddresses.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

Only one of these multiple emailids will be active at a time and only that emailid will recieve emails. What Dave is looking for is to have a list of email addresses per customer to send emails to.

I haven't found a way to do this in SAP at least in 46C.

Dave,

Talk to your messaging group. They might be able to setup an email group. You issue the output to this email group (which looks like an emailid) and everyone on this group gets the email.

Another way, in Lotus notes, is to send the email to yourself. Setup a rule in Notes that forwards any such incoming emails to any number of email addresses.

Edited by: Keerthi Hiremath on Jun 2, 2008 2:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Very good answer. It works fine for me.

Thank you

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keerthi,

Has anyone found a way to add multiple e-mail addresses to the customer master

What does it mean ?????