cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RowRepeater to repeat columns, not rows

0 Kudos

Simple question here, I'd like to use a RowRepeater (or similar) to repeat elements (such as a Tray) in a column format, not as rows. I've tried various configurations such as setting the RowRepeater parent to ColumnLayout or FlowLayout, but the result is that my Trays are always layed out as rows.

Any way to get them layed out as columns in a single row, other than programmatic UI element manipulation?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As already said, the RowRepeater only allows iteration row-wise. Can you tell a little bit more about the use-case? Maybe using a component for the iterated parts might be a solution.

Armin

0 Kudos

I'd like to display Tray elements horizontally in a column layout. The context has a 0...n cardinality node, and for each element I need to display a Tray.

I know this can be done programmatically by creating Tray view components and adding them to a container with a column or flow layout. However, I'd prefer to use a declarative approach if possible in order to avoid writing somewhat tedious view and binding specific code.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the name suggests Row repeater will not repeat in columns

Regards

Ayyapparaj