Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Same File Name in Recever side

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

1)In my sender side i am having one XML file Name: vendor123.xml

i have to send this file to receiver side with same file name, what are setting i need to do in file adapter.

In receiver side i dont have any file, i have to crete with same file name.

2)

In my scenario my message interface name Vendor123_mt.

In receiver side my file name should be Vendor123_mt, How to do handle this situation.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

chk this

1) /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

2) Set message type as file name using DynamicConfiguration using same code

rgds,

Arun

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Regarding you 1st question: It can be easily achieved using the Adapter specific Message Attributes. You can refer the Michal's blog for it.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

Regarding your 2nd question:

Here you will need to use Variable Substitution. Use the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/ae/d03341771b4c0de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is answer of your first question:

In the receiver file adapter, where you set the path location, along with the path you specify the same file name ie "vendor123.xml" and it will create the file with the same name.

Thanks

Saiyog

Edited by: Saiyog Gonsalves on May 30, 2008 4:40 PM

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

function myudf(String key, Container container)

{

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","FileName");

String ourSourceFileName = conf.get(key);

return ourSourceFileName;

}

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

XI: The same filename from a sender to a receiver file adapter

By Michal Krawczyk

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the communication channel we will do some settings in Adapter specific message properties.

Here we select this check box after we got some extra check boxes on that we should check all 7 check boxes in sender side and receiver side also same but we check only the 3 check boxes.

Follow this link

For second one

Follow this links

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii