cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to map following scenario .Big Bazar (Main sold to party) wants 100,200,50... pieces of Lux for its various ship to parties at Bangalore, Mumbai....... The requirement is on weekly basis.I would like to automate this in SAP (From order to billing) as there are 400 ship to parties.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Promod

Good Question.

If you maintain Diff Ship to Parties in Customer Master in Sales Area View Partner Function Data you will maintain.

When you Generate Sales Order U will Select Diff Shipto Party.

for Item wise also u can maintain Diff Ship to party.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

You can try this,

-->First you create master data for all ship to parties in the SAP system then assign these ship to parties to the sold to party .Big Bazar (Main sold to party)

-->Second you can create scheduling agreements with delivery dates for those ship to parties based on their requirement.

-->After that you can deliver the goods according to the scheduling agreement delivery dates.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had in mind of Sce. agreement but i would like to know something that is much easier as there are 400 ship to parties and many products.

Is there any better solution ? Fast order entry tool?

Thanks,

Pramod

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

You could consider using the batch input function to create sales orders for the same sold to party and program some coding to enter different ship-to party.

Thanks and regards,

Smile