cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Billing number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In billing the number range defined for my client is for 10 years.but now they want to maintain it for yearly basis. So if i create a new no. range in VN01 and this new range i wiil assign to Z Billing type, will this new number affect any other module, particularly in FI side.So what are the testing should i do to check whether it is working fine or not?

regards

Debasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Before setting the new billing number range we need to check the number ranges allotted for the FI accounting document type. If the set number range does not fall into the FI accounting document then the accounting document will not get generated.

Regards,

Tajudeen S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to check the financial document number range and then after doing closing from Finance side, you can use the new number range.

Cheers !!!

Imran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Number Range for Billing will not have any impact on FI Number range. The logic is that the number range for Billing Document & Accounting Document is indepenend.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as the billing Number range is different from the Fi number range there wouldn't be any problem in the running .........

Check for the FI number range for the accounting and profit centre and cost centre documents.with fi consultant

regards,

Amlan Sarkar